Members
[ Home ]
[ More Members ]
User:Yumi Aoki
(yumi)
Locale:Japan
Sapporo, Hokkaido

Most Recent Topics
Re: General Discussion27 Jan 2017That reminds me of the TF110 (Toyota's 2010's car) that was fully developed; built....only to be use
Re: Ask me a question about F126 Jan 2017This new series would need to convince a lot of people to break alot of contracts that Bernie himsel
Re: General Discussion26 Jan 2017As Joe Saward said on this blog yesterday, Fitzpatrick choises are taking a big loss or taking a ful
Re: General Discussion26 Jan 2017There were nine of them (Lorenzo, Rossi, Miller, Marquez, Iannone, Crutchlow, Vinales, Pedrosa and D
Re: General Discussion25 Jan 2017I think his main dutie in this role will be making the teams more open to compromises in favour of t
Re: General Discussion16 Jan 2017I wonder if they will drop the "MP4" prefix now that Ron Dennis is gone.
Re: Ask a Batracer Related Question Thread14 Jan 2017I got my self an experienced team mate with kool tools*
Re: Ask a Batracer Related Question Thread14 Jan 2017Thanks for that! Luckly I got myself and experienced player with Kool Tools so I will manage to comp
Re: Ask a Batracer Related Question Thread14 Jan 2017Thanks for the info - and yes, judging my the level of the players in my first season that will prov
Re: Silly Driver Names14 Jan 2017Australia never ceases of amazing me
Re: Ask a Batracer Related Question Thread13 Jan 2017Note taken! Thanks for the feedback aswell!
Re: Ask a Batracer Related Question Thread13 Jan 2017Thanks for the feedback and for the tip!
Re: Ask a Batracer Related Question Thread13 Jan 2017Thanks for the info!
Re: Ask a Batracer Related Question Thread13 Jan 2017Thanks for the heads up. I will be mostly playing F1 carsets until I make it to pro. Hopefully it w
Re: Ask a Batracer Related Question Thread13 Jan 2017Thanks for that, the weather changes were my main concern, that will be helpfull!
Re: General Discussion12 Jan 2017Although I'm not sure how much 5% of stocks would mean in terms of empowering, I think the least thi
Re: Ask a Batracer Related Question Thread12 Jan 2017Hi everyone, a new kid on the block here. I joined the game just few a few hours ago and I'm quite s